Wacky Warped Wednesday, 7/28/10
Wed, 07/28/2010 - 14:21 — dhkratzer
- Was progress made on your project today?
- Did you understand the parallel processing activity?
With desktop computers coming with 2, 4, 8 or more cores (processors), we need
to be thinking how to take advantage of all the processors, and the concerns about
having them efficiently produce the correct answers.
- Will showing student possible future careers help keep them interested in STEM?
- Did you like the Mystery Model?
- Make sure you upload your (latest) version of your project materials (proposals, interim reports, working files, final files, ...) to your project forum.
If you have any difficulty in downloading and using Office 2007 files that you've uploaded, please see Office 2007 attachments, Internet Explorer, and Windows XP/Vista/7. Feel free to ask for further help, if needed.